Although tank containers are known to be used to transport liquid products, ISO tank containers are manufactured in accordance with ISO standards (International Organization for Standardization) and are designed to carry hazardous and non-hazardous liquids in bulk.
So, An ISO container is an international intermodal container that is manufactured according to the specifications outlined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ISO containers are suitable for ship, rail and truck.
These containers are made of stainless steel and are surrounded by various types of protective layers. Depending on the type of goods, different skins can be used. The container has a manhole at the top and at least one valve and another valve at the bottom. They are shaped like cylinders. Since the ISO fuel tank is built according to the ISO standard, the frame on which the fuel tank is located is about 6 meters long, 2.4 meters wide, and 2.4 to 2.5 meters high. The size and type of the fuel tank vary from 21,000 to 40,000 liters.
“Hundreds of visionary companies rely on us to provide the business-critical services they need to connect the whole world for them, share knowledge, and power their growth. “
Some Questions to help you know more about the service and the ideal cases of its usage.
2. Milk and other dairy products
3. Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
4. Liquefied sugars
5. Hydrogen Peroxide
6. Sulphur Acid / Nitric Acid
7. Chemicals / Solvents
8. Liquid Food Products
9. Heating oil / Vegetable oils
10. Gasoline / Diesel / Liquefied petroleum gas
11. Liquid Resins
1. ISO tank containers are a reliable, cost-effective (depending on the product being shipped) and definitely safe way of transporting bulk liquids.
2. ISO tanks are designed to meet specific criteria according to the substance they will be carrying.
3. Because of the above, ISO tanks are very reliable and can withstand extreme pressure and damage.
4. ISO tanks are highly unlikely to leak and do not require additional packaging materials for cargo.
5. ISO tanks maintain a specific temperature for temperature-sensitive cargo and can be transported by land or ocean.